Come visit us and enjoy a holiday filled with meaning and purpose whilst truly making a difference in a child’s life.
Through GCC’s programs we offer you the opportunity to donate your skills for, one day, one week or up to two months.
Email Info@GlobalChildrenCare.org to find out how you can help.
We are looking for volunteers with expertise and skills in the following areas:
- Agriculture Degree to volunteer for our Environment and Nature Program
- Arts Teaching Degree to volunteer to teach painting or dance for our Cultural Heritage Program
- Carpentry and Building Experience to volunteer for school building and or renovation
- Dental Degree to volunteer for our Dental Care Program
- Horticultural Degree to volunteer for our Environment and Nature Program
- IT Programming to volunteer for our administration office IT needs and training new staff in computer use
- Medical Degree with Specialty in Pediatrics to volunteer for our Basic Medical Care Program
- Nursing Degree to volunteer for our Basic Medical Care Program
- Perm culture Certificate/Degree to volunteer for our Environment and Nature Program
- Waste Management Training or Degree in Environmental Studies to volunteer for our Environment and Nature Program
- Water Technology Degree or Certification to volunteer for our Environment and Nature Program
- Volunteers with Building, construction, plumbing and electrical training are also welcome.
- A good understanding and reasonable fluency in Indonesian, Cambodian or Indian Languages
- if you plan to volunteer for programs in rural village areas is considered a helpful necessary asset
- Teaching English as a 2nd Language (TESOL) Certification to volunteer for our English Language Programs
- English Language Fluency to volunteer for our Administration Office and Teacher Training Programs
A Message to All Potential Volunteers
Due to reduced funding from 2010 into 2013 due to the ongoing after effects of the Global Financial Crisis [GFC] for all charities globally and all of the major natural disasters in the Australia- Asian region, which have affected the amount of charitable funding available for non – disaster projects. We made the following decision.
We have had to temporarily close some of our programs, until we receive additional funding to continue all our Programs at full capacity. So we will not be suggesting Volunteer Holidays for International Volunteers until late 2014.
If Australians would like to Volunteer in Sydney please contact us via:
For more information on Volunteering please contact us at Info@GlobalChildrenCare.org